- Posted by redglue
- On September 21, 2017
- 0 Comments
- gdpr, machine learning, open source, redatasense
We have been working hardly to improve Redatasense as much as we can, so today, we are releasing version 2.0.1 (it is 2.0 with a nasty bug fixed).
We are working out to improve the software to match GDPR regulations and we decided that automatic data classification based on OpenNLP dictionaries and regex was really needed.
So here is the changelog that was implemented in version 2.0.1:
– Support for multiple OpenNLP dictionaries
– Support for multiple OpenNLP regex on one file
– Support for automatic data categorization based on dictionary name and regex name
– Remove option for generate and anonymize data
– Bug Fixes
– Should be even faster now 😉
Go and download.
OpenNLP dictionaries (XML files), regex (most simple are available) and NER models are not opensource.